This Ice Maker Uninstall Kit includes the accessories needed to remove and replace the ice-making feature from your refrigerator's freezer. This universal kit includes (1) plastic shelf, (1) wiring harness cap, (1) wire harness cover and (2) ice cube trays. It can be used to replace the ice maker in many standard refrigerator brands and models. The installation of this accessory is estimated to take 15-30 minutes and will require a standard nut driver and novice repair experience. Once the ice maker is removed, use the vacated screw holes to mount the included ice cube tray into the freezer. Be sure to unplug the refrigerator or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this kit. You must also turn off the water supply to the refrigerator before installation.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Accessories
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- Package contains (1) Ice Maker Uninstall Kit
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver
- 30-Day Return Policy
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.